We run Get Fit Falkland three times each year:
- Autumn: - mid October until mid December - Saturday mornings at 9:30am
- Winter : mid January until the end of March - Saturday mornings at 9:30am
- Spring : mid April until the end of June - Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm
Our next block will start on Saturday 20 October and run for nine weeks until the "Graduation" run on Saturday 15 December. Week Ten - the Bonus Week - is scheduled for Sunday 6 January.
The location is always the same. We meet outside the Falkland Community Hall, which is in the main village car park. Get directions HERE.
Our weekly get-togethers last for about an hour, although the actual workout never lasts more than 30 minutes. Here’s roughly how it goes:
- 10 Minutes briefing about what we're going to do,
- 5 Minutes warm up walk,
- 5 Minutes warm up exercise,
- 20-30 Minutes workout,
- 5 Minutes stretching,
- 5 Minutes cool down walk,
- As long as you like having a chat and a banana, washed down with a cup of tea or coffee.
Got Fit Falkland
What can you do after you finish Get Fit Falkland? Find out here!